73°F
Sponsored by

One Dead in Monroe County House Fire

Crews were called to the 1200 block of Mountain Road, Polk Township around 8pm Tuesday evening.
Polk Township, Monroe County- One man has died and a woman is injured in a Monroe County fire.

Crews were called to the 1200 block of Mountain Road in Polk Township, just after 8PM on May 15th.

68 Year Old William Berry of Kunkletown was pronounced dead at the scene. Another person living in the residence, 65 year old Barbara Berry was injured the blaze. There is no word on her condition.

The cause of the fire is believe to be accidental, and it may have been started due to careless cooking.

Another person was not injured in the blaze. The cause of William Berry's death has been ruled accidental.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

7pm-Eyewitness-News-300x100.jpg

iTeam-Tip.png