Sponsored by

Law and You: May 8, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I had cancer 10 years ago and had surgery.  For the last ten years I had back pain and my doctor kept telling me that I was pulled muscle.  I got a new doctor with my new job and he immediately sent me for tests.  I found out that I now have Stage III lung cancer.  I want to sue my old doctor, can I?  Mark - Waverly
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus