Sponsored by

Law and You: May 27, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
My son was killed in an auto crash on state owned road.  We just found out that the state did not do the maintenance on the road that they were supposed to.  Can we sue the state?  Robbie - Pittston
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus