Sponsored by

Law and You; May 22, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I sold some equipment to a local company.  I did not have a contract but they took the equipment and now refuse to pay. Can I sue them if I don't have a contract? Mike - Benton


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus