Sponsored by

Law and You: May 21, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
    I am 83 years old.  I own my own house.  If I don't have a will can the state take my house from my daughter and son if I die? Mary - Hazleton
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus