Sponsored by

Law and You: May 20, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I work in a local bar. The LCE said I served a visibly intoxicated person. They want to fine me. Can they. Tara - Old Forge
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus