Sponsored by

Law and You: May 19, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I was t-boned by a truck driver last week.  He spoke no English. I now find out he was an illegal alien and had a criminal record. I want to sue his company. Can I?  Gary - Dallas 
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus