Sponsored by

Law and You: May 16, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I loaned my ex-girlfriend   $2500. She paid back $500. We broke up and now she doesn't want to pay. What can I do to try to get my money back. Chris - Hazleton
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus