Sponsored by

Law and You: May 14, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
My son was at a local ER. He had an x-ray and the radiologists recommended a ct scan. No one ever told us and my son had a blood clot and lost his leg. Can we sue the hospital. Jason - Berwick.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus