Sponsored by

Law and You: March 26, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
  I was in the hospital for a routine gall bladder surgery. After the surgery I spent month in the hospital because of a staph infection. I have to be on medication and I lost my job. Is there anything I can do? Ronnie - Luzerne 
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus