Sponsored by

Law and You March 24, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I am very worried about the mental health of my best friend.  He is very depressed and has been drinking and doing drugs.  He needs help but refuses to go for it.  Is there anything we can do?  Matt – Hazleton
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus