Sponsored by

Law and You June 6, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
  The other day I was walking in my sister’s neighborhood. I was talking to her when my foot got caught on a water mail and I fell forward breaking my wrist and nose. I have to have surgery. Can I sue the water company? Neil – Trucksville
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus