Sponsored by

Law and You June 11, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
My teen daughter is flying to California with friends for 10 days. Do I need to write a note giving my permission for medical treatment if my daughter needs it? How will the airline handle the situation, and do I need to send birth certificates?  Abby – Hazleton
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus