Sponsored by

Law and You July 11, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
My tenant left the apartment a complete mess. I had to spend more than his security to fix the place. He wants the security back. What are my rights. John - Tamaqua
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus