Sponsored by

Law and You: February 5, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
Question,  a police officer  was hit by a drunk driver while in a police car. Now this guy has no insurance, the police officer carries uninsured motorist coverage and my company is telling me I can recover even though I pay for this coverage what can I do? What can this police officer do in this situation?

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus