Sponsored by

Law and You: February 3, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
Question- I was in an automobile crash and the guy who hit me only has minimal insurance. My insurance company is telling me I waived under-insured motorist coverage, I don't remember doing that. Is there anything I can do.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus