Sponsored by

Law and You: February 27, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
We rented a catering hall for my daughter's birthday. Nothing went right from the decorations to food. It was a disaster. We really don't want to pay for it because of what a bad job they did. Do we have any rights? Taylor - Clarks Summit
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus