Sponsored by

Law and You: February 25, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
My family owns property in Montrose. We live in New Jersey and just found out that my brother forged my mom's name and signed a gas lease and is collecting money. We don't want any drilling on the property. What can we do? Sandy
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus