Sponsored by

Law and You: February 21, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I am a local singer, I had an agent that I never signed a contract with.  I recently got a recording contract on my own and now the agent is saying I owe him money.  How could this be if I never signed anything with him.  Lonnie - Williamsport
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus