Sponsored by

Law and You: February 18, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I was a passenger in my brother's car which was in a crash.  The crash was my brother's fault but my seat back snapped in the crash causing me to fly back and sustain a permanent neck injury.  Is there anything that I can do, I don't really want to sue my brother.  Gino - Old Forge
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus