Sponsored by

Law and You: February 17, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
   I co-signed a loan for my ex-finance for his car because he had bad credit.  I no longer want to be on this loan.  What can I do to get out of this.  Jill - Glen Lyon
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus