Sponsored by

Law and You: April 4, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I hired a contractor to do some work.  I paid him $3500.  He only did half the job.  I found out that he has done this to a number of people.  What can I do? Jack - Dupont
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus