Sponsored by

Law and You: April 23, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
My brother was going to the same family doctor for two years complaining of cough and congestion.  The family doctor just kept telling him that he had a sinus infection.  My brother was just diagnosed with lung cancer.  Can he sue the family doctor for not doing any tests?  Dave - Shamokin
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus