Sponsored by

Law and You April 16, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com

My mom is in her 70's.  She is in good health now but we are worried about her going to a nursing home.  What should we be doing to protect her house and any assets?  Bob - Plymouth


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus