Sponsored by

Law and You: April 10, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
I was involved in a robbery when I was 19.  I am now 42 and have never been in trouble again.  Is there any way I can get this off my record.  It was a felony and I did some jail time.  Larry - Williamsport
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus