Sponsored by

Law and You: April 1, 2014

If you have a legal question you would like answered by Law and You team of Attorney Greg Fellerman and Attorney Ed Ciarimboli you can call 570-706-7429. You can also submit a question on PAHomepage.com
My daughter was given money in a trust from her grandfather when she was young. She is now 18.  I am worried about her getting this money. Is there anything I can do. Stacy – Bloomsburg


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus