What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mango (about 2 mangoes)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss well. Set mango salsa aside or chill, if desired.
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with cayenne pepper and remaining salt and place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.