Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pork with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil; brown pork on all sides.
- Place pork on prepared baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine raspberry preserves, vinegar, and brown sugar; cook over low heat until sauce is melted and hot. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.