Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 2 teaspoons for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling, walnuts, the 1/2 cup sugar, and orange zest; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining ingredients except 2 teaspoons sugar, until well blended. Pour over cherry mixture. Evenly sprinkle remaining sugar over top.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.