Makes: 13 cups
Cooking Time: 1 hr 5 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 cups popped plain popcorn
- 1 (12-ounce) can unsalted mixed nuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring brown sugar, butter, and honey to a boil; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn and nuts. Pour brown sugar mixture over popcorn mixture and toss until thoroughly coated. Spoon onto 2 ungreased large rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely, until crisp. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Snacks/Caramel-Nut-Crunch-Popcorn#Uu4TysDj21bt0jLW.99
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.