Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted Substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup peanut butter chips, divided Substitute
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar and butter until mixed. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing until well combined. Stir in nuts, 3/4 cup peanut butter chips, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool, then cut into bars.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.