- 3 large or 5 small ripe avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 diced red onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 diced jalapeo
- 3 diced tomatoes (approximately 1 cup)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Score the flesh and scoop avocado chunks into a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, onion, garlic, cumin, jalapeo, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Mix well and add salt and pepper to taste.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.