- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's REDHOT Buffalo Wing Sauce or Frank's REDHOT Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- HEAT oven to 350F. Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 min. to soften.
- Whisk in salad dressing, Buffalo Wing Sauce and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.