- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4-oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut pieces
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp, stirring often. Remove from skillet and drain.
- Add garlic to skillet and saut over low heat for 1 minute.
- Combine cream cheese and cream in food processor bowl or mixer and blend until smooth. Stir in bacon, garlic, crumbled cheese and green onions.
- Portion dip in medium baking dish; bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 minutes. Garnish with toasted walnuts.
- Serve warm dip with kettle cooked potato chips.
Page: [[$index + 1]]