Clemo was at a friends house in Dyberry Township, when they discovered Clemo wasn't breathing properly and called E.M.S.
Months later, neighbors like Thane Peterson are still saddened by the incident.
"I didn't know Ryan, but I did know the parents Ray and Pat and this is just a terrible tragedy for them they are left with two kids and lost their only son," Thane Peterson of Waymart said.
Peterson doesn't know what went on the night Clemo died, but says he heard his death came after a possible fight.
"I had the feeling initially it was a friends gone bad and maybe some drinking involved, but still if somebody is in distress you do something to help them"
Tuesday the Wayne County Coroner said Clemo's death has been ruled a homicide.
The autopsy report says Ryan Clemo died from Asphyxia, due to combined effects of compression and blunt trauma to the neck.
Clemo's Toxicology Report also showed he had been drinking alcohol.
Peterson thinks homicide or not, charges should be filed for negligence.
"It's a tragedy when you just let someone lay there and die without taking action to help them whether they are guilty of homicide or whatever they are clearly guilty of some sort of negligence," Petersen said.
Eyewitness News contacted Clemo's mother, however she declined to comment, but says she has faith in the State Police investigating the death of her son.
At this time, no charges have been filed.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.