Two Dead from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Lycoming County

Published 02/02 2014 02:21AM

Updated 02/02 2014 11:21AM

Two people are dead after a case of carbon monoxide poisoning near Williamsport. The Lycoming County Coroner says Salina Johnson and Keith Payton, both 40 years old, were found dead Friday night in Hepburn Township. Coroner Charles Kiessling was called to the scene inside a garage on Blooming Grove Road. He says blood tests show "extremely elevated" Levels of carbon monoxide in the victims' bodies

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.