Small Fire Interrupts Dallas Middle School Dance

DALLAS, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU)  Some scary moments at the Dallas Middle School dance on Friday night.

A motor in the basketball hoop malfunctioned, causing a fire which put itself out. 

A dance was in progress at the time, but no one was hurt everyone safely exited the building,

A number of crews responded to the scene.

Crews are airing out the building.

 

 


Don't Miss

  • Road to the Olympics
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Big Game
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Hidden History
  • Best Seat In The House
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Big Game Feed The Fans
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center