Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add onion, garlic, green pepper, Old Bay seasoning, salt, black pepper, and tomatoes with liquid.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shrimp; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked. Serve immediately over the pasta.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Shellfish/Skillet-Mardi-Gras-Pasta#d3f1DXBZmouiTwMr.99
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.