Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken thighs, skinned if desired
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
What To Do:
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and add to chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator about 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning occasionally.
- In a small saucepan over high heat, boil reserved marinade 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon over chicken and serve immediately.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.