We combined all the flavors we love from Buffalo wings and rolled them all into one big over-stuffed baked, family-sized sandwich. Getting the gang to the dinner table has never been so easy!
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and wing sauce; toss until evenly coated and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Evenly spread mixture on both cut sides of bread. Place on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on bottom half of bread; sprinkle with celery and mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining bread and wrap with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot in center and cheese is melted. Cut and serve.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.