Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan over low heat, heat chicken broth until hot.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add onion and garlic and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir in rice and 1 cup hot broth, stirring constantly until liquid is nearly absorbed. Repeat process, adding remaining broth 1 cup at a time, stirring constantly until each portion of broth is absorbed (about 15 minutes total). Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, and remaining butter. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.