What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) jar brown gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled browning and seasoning sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- In a large saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat over medium-high heat until just bubbly. Add meatballs and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes, stirring gently to coat the meatballs.
- To use as a main dish, these can be served over cooked noodles or rice.
- If you'd like, you can use lowfat or nonfat sour cream to help cut down on the fat.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.