Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (1 to 1-1/2-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 raw, colossal shrimp, peeled & deveined, tails on
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add steaks and cook 7 to 9 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add garlic and shrimp and cook 2 to 4 minutes or until pink in color, turning once.
- Stir in cream and parsley and cook just until hot. Serve sauce and shrimp over steaks.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.