Cooking Time: 50 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil Substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large Idaho baking potatoes, washed and cut into lengthwise wedges
- 1/2 cup wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and potatoes; toss until evenly coated. Arrange on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn potatoes and continue cooking another 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, add wing sauce, and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes on large platter and top with blue cheese dressing and celery. Serve immediately
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.