Cause of Passion Lounge Fire Ruled Accidental

WILKES-BARRE, LUZERNE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU)  The cause of a fire at the Passion Lounge on Scott Street last week has ruled accidental.

The Wilkes-Barre Fire Department send out a release stating the cause of the fire is due to a probable electric failure.

The fire according to the release started above the bar area.

No one was injured.  The bar was closed at the time.

 


  • Golf Challenge
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Community Appearance
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • No TXT Nepa
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Hometown Heroes
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Movies
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

Video Center