Kirby Park, Wilkes-Barre
Friday Starting at Noon
30 Food and Craft Vendors, Rides,
Helmet Giveaway, Philharmonic at 7:00pm
Fireworks at Dusk
- The old fashioned 4th has been going on in Kirby Park FOR DECADES.
- It all kicks off with a $15 ride preview thursday night - of course, the rides are open Thursday Night, then Friday as well.
- Friday's festivities kick off at noon. there are over 30 food and craft vendors.
- The hkq kids helmet giveaway we talked about earlier in the show.
- THE NEPA Philharmonic takes the pavillion at 7 pm.
- Evening capped off at dusk with the big fireworks display.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.