Wally Lake Fest features events located throughout the entire Lake Region including the Lake Wallenpaupack Visitors Center, Downtown Hawley, area businesses and across the lake itself. In 2013 the event featured well over 50 events across the weekend attracting nearly 10,000 people to the region.
The goal is to create a weekend full of events that embrace the area’s pristine natural beauty and fun atmosphere, as well as provide opportunity for local business to showcase products and services, stimulate tourism and strengthen the community.
Organizers have an exciting line up scheduled for the weekend, some highlighted events include:
· Two-Day Open Market Fair at the Lake Wallenpaupack Visitors Center
· Two-Day Boat, Watercraft & ATV Expo and Open Market Fair at Wallenpaupack High School
· Outdoor Experiences on the Shoreline and Nature Path
· Boat Parade on the Lake
· An Evening of Shopping, Dining & Entertainment in Downtown Hawley
· Battle of the Bands, Live on the Lake!
· Over 50 Different Events Around the Area,
To be a sponsor or if you need more information -visit http:// www.wallylakefest.com, call (570) 226-2141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Information From Wallyfest 2014)
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.