At the National Nurses Week Celebration, seven nurses were recognized with the following awards:
1. Linda Reidmiller, Short Procedure Unit, Clinical Excellence, Registered Nurse
2. Laura Kimpel, Emergency Department, Advancing the Nursing Profession
3. Heather Doherty, 3B and Lynn Hennett, Maternal Child, Preceptor Excellence Award
4. Lori Weilgus, Emergency Department, Patient Advocacy Award
5. Karen Caputo, Neonatology, Clinical Excellence, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
6. Lisa Butz, Behavioral Health Unit, Community Service Award
7. Lorey Stevens, 5B, Clinical Excellence, Licensed Practical Nurse
In addition, the Nursing Staff awarded Sheree McCollum, Physical Therapy Assistant, with the Friend of Nursing Award.
Paulette Nish, Vice President of Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer at PMC recognized all nurses for their contributions, “It is an honor to work with a Patient Care team that is committed to our values of integrity, respect, and teamwork. I congratulate our award winners and recognize each member of our team for their dedication to these values and our community.”
(Information from Geoffrey Roche
Director, Community/Government Relations)
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.